- The Administrator of the personal data belonging to the Website Users is Spokey Sp. z o. o. with headquarters in Katowice (40-203), Roździeńskiego 188C Avenue, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court Katowice-Wschód in Katowice, REGON: 471323630, NIP: PL731-11-59-686, with share capital in the amount of 3 000 000, 00 PLN.
- The content of the Website is the property of the Data Administrator and it is protected by law.
- In order to use the Website, the user should have a computer or a device with installed software that enables to browse websites and the access to the Internet Network. Access to the Website may be realized with the use of the most popular Internet browsers.
- The Administrator declares that pages of the Website are free of contents that violate the rights of third parties or applicable law, in particular contents containing information that causes or is a threat for the privacy or security of any person, information that promotes illegal activities or behaviors that are offensive, constitutes a threat, is indecent, defamatory or slanderous, causes racism, persecution on ethnic, cultural or religious grounds, promotes criminal activities, violates rights of third parties, including intellectual property rights or other forms of infringement of legally protected goods.
The purpose of data collection
- Data of Users is collected for the following purposes: performance of agreements concluded with Users, realization, measurement and improvement of services and contents, informing about products and services of the Administrator, performance of marketing or promotional activities with the User’s prior consent and sending a free newsletter, provided that the use has previously agreed to receive commercial information from the Administrator.
- The online store collects the following personal data through the Website and other forms of communication, in the case of purchases and registration process on the Website: surname and name, address, delivery address (if different from home address), e-mail address, phone number.
- The provision of the above-mentioned data is voluntary, but necessary for registration and purchase on the Website.
- The provision of the above-mentioned data is voluntary and it requires your consent. It is necessary only for the implementation of the above objectives. There is no need to provide this data, if you do not want to take advantage of the abovementioned possibilities.
- The selected subpages of the Website contain a form that enables to send inquiries about the Administrator’s assortment or other issues related to its business activity, hereinafter referred to as the Form. By means of the Form, the user may submit the following data to the Administrator: name, surname, e-mail address, company name, which he represents, contact phone number.
- Personal data transferred via the Form is processed in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended) after the user’s content to its use and processing by clicking the “send” button, which is a part of the Form. The user’s consent expressed in this manner is granted only to the Administrator, for statistical and marketing purposes.
Data processing time
The data provided by the User to the Administrator, in particular via the contact form, will be processed in the period necessary to ensure the proper quality of service and to answer the question, but no longer than the time prescribed by law.
Right of access
- The User has the right to supplement, update and rectify personal data, temporarily or permanently suspend its processing or remove it if it is incomplete, out-of-date, false or has been collected in violation of the law or is no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. Moreover, the User may request to share his personal data or transfer data to the indicated place.
- Access, supplementation, update, correction, suspension or processing or deletion of data takes place on the basis of the user’s request sent at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Such a request should include the user’s name and surname.
- The Data Administrator reserves the right to refuse to delete user’s data, if its retention is necessary in order to enforce claims or if it is required by applicable law.
- The User has the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection in the range of violation of the right to the protection of personal data or other rights granted in accordance with the GDPR.
Access to data of third parties
- Only authorized employees or collaborators of the Data Administrator and authorized persons dealing with the operation of the Service, who have been granted an appropriate power of attorney, have direct access to personal data collected by the Administrator.
- Personal data of users may be made available to entities authorized to receive it under applicable law, in particular competent judicial authorities.
Securities and protection of personal data
- The Data Administrator declares that he processes personal data of users in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data and that he applies technical and organizational measures ensuring the protection of processed data appropriate to threats and categories of the protected data, and in particular he protects the personal data of users against unauthorized access, loss or damage.
Mechanism of cookies
- The Website automatically collects data about visits of all users, such as: IP address, browser type, type of operating system, etc. This data is used for statistical analysis of user behaviors in the Website.
- Cookies do not contain any personal data.
- Partners may connect this information with other data received from the User or obtained while using their services.
- The following cookies are used by our website:
|NAME OF COOKIE FILE||TYPE OF COOKIE FILE||PURPOSE OF USING COOKIE FILE||WHETHER THE DELETION OF A FILE PRECLUDES THE USE OF THE WEBSITE?|
|__utma||Permanent||It stores the number of website visits by a given user. Time of first, previous and present visit.||No|
|__utmc __utmb||Sessional||It checks how quickly the visitor leaves the website (Google Analytics).||No|
|__utmz||Permanent||It stores information about whether the visitor moved to the website from the search engine (positive – the word used to search the website) or via another website (link, from which he moved to the website).||No|
|kanSession||Sessional||User authentication after logging in||Yes|
- According to the applicable provisions of the Telecommunications Law of 16 July 2004 (Journal of Laws, No. 171, item 1800, as amended), the user has the right to decide in the scope of access of cookies to his computer through their previous selection in his browser’s window.
- How to manage cookies – instructions from web browser producers:
Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka
Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835/pl
Exclusion of liability
- The Data Administrator reserves the right to introduce changes, withdraw or modify functions or properties of the Website, as well as cease operations, transfer the rights to the Website and make all legal actions allowed by applicable law. All activities performed by the Data Administrator may not violate the user’s rights.
Contact with the Data Administrator