1. Spokey SP. z o.o., al. Roździeńskiego 188/C, 40-203 in Katowice shall be the Administrator of your personal data (hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator"). The Administrator can be contacted via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Your personal data will be processed in order to respond to your message.
3. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is legally legitimate interest of the Administrator that involves handling your correspondence (Article 6, paragraph 1 (f) of GDPR).
4. Entities that will have access to your data include our employees, coworkers, and entities providing services on our behalf (i.e., IT and technical support services), as they must have access to the data to perform their duties.
5. Your data will be kept for the time necessary for the consideration of your question, however, for no longer than 6 months.
6. You have the right to:
• request access to your personal data, their rectification, erasure or processing restrictions, as well as the right to transfer your data,
• at any time to object to the processing of your personal data for reasons related to your specific situation,
• to complain to the supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Office For Personal Data Protection.
7. Provision of data is voluntary, but failure to provide them will result in the inability to respond to your message.
8. Your personal data may be used to make automated decisions, including profiling (use of geolocation to tell you the localisation of the nearest shop).
tel. +48 32 317 20 00